Shopping

Jen and I went shopping today at a bunch of outlet stores in Vero Beach. We had stopped there once before but couldn't spend much time looking around. Today we hit every store that we thought looked interesting. There are quite a few clothing stores. That is really a good thing because I am in need of new clothes. Taking me shopping is usually a very painful experience. I am kind of picky and really cheap when it comes to buying clothes. For some reason I feel like I am wasting money buying clothes. I'll spent some real money on tools, but if a t-shirt costs more than $10 it might as well cost a thousand. Being that incredibly cheap means my closet is full of a bunch of old t-shirts that either cost around $10 or are at least 5 years old. In short, I have a closet full of rags. I've been doing better lately, and today I actually bought 8 new shirts. None of them were over $15, but they are nice polo or button up shirts. Clearance is a great thing. All those new clothes and Jen never felt the need to run screaming into traffic. No joke, I am that big of a pain to shop with.

Comments